gnnone size-medium wp-image-120″ title=”dsc_0302″ src=”http://vivadocumentary.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dsc_0302-300×200.jpg” alt=”” width=”300″ height=”200″ />
Friday night, May 8th, North Racine at Margaret's house, Viva doc gathered together and
1. thanked for the past board members for their awesome job,
2. welcomed the new board members for their coming year,
3. threw a surprising congratulation party for Mario's wedding, or mourned his end of bachelor life,
4. filled empty stomachs,
5. peeping in Margaret's sweet home,
6. and so on whatever can happen with 4 packs of wine, bottles of vodka, two ice boxes of beers and foreign name hard liquors….
what a great way to wrap up the semester and relax for the new plans for summer!
good job, Margaret! good job, viva doc!
Related Articles:The Best 5 Cameras for Documentary Filmmaking
Top DSLRs for Documentary Filmmaking
List: The Best Books About Documentary Filmmaking
10 Funniest Documentaries of All Time
5 Must-Have Documentary Filmmaking Accessories